DuPage County Realtor, Robert Rizza explains ways to get more for your home
Robert Rizza, Addison IL Realtor explains 5 ways to add value to your home and increase your chances of getting more when you sell your home. In this economy, it becomes increasingly difficult for sellers to move forward without compromise. The following tips are affordable ways to hold on to value of your home without depleting your bank account.
By hiring a knowledgeable and resourceful realtor in Chicagoland, you will have your own professional consultant. He/she can help you determine why your home may not be selling and give you more valuable tips for speeding up the process.
5 Ways to Add Value to Your Home
5. Hire a home stager, or consider ways to make your home appealing without getting stuck in the "all white" trap.
4. Improve the appearance of your kitchen by painting your cabinets or adding a new stain.
3. Sometimes you can avoid major kitchen and bathroom remodeling if you are ready to sell. Instead, highlight the existing pleasant features by taking on less expensive updates such as installing new lighting, faucets, mirrors, nozzles and cabinet doorknobs. You'll may be surprised how big an impression these small, relatively inexpensive updates can make.
2. Create a visual representation of how a space can be utilized. For instance, if you have a large patio, add a small table set and decorate it comfortably to allow viewers to imagine themselves enjoying this space.
1. Have a welcoming and "home-y" walkway. An inviting entrance can set the right tone. Make sure your landscaping is fresh and appealing.
For more real estate tips or to view homes for sale in Chicagoland, visit Bob's Website and conduct your own Chicagoland property search.
Realtor in Carol Stream