DuPage County Realtor, Robert Rizza explains ways to get more for your home
Robert Rizza, Addison IL Realtor explains 5 ways to add value to your home and increase your chances of getting more when you sell your home. In this economy, it becomes increasingly difficult for sellers to move forward without compromise. The following tips are affordable ways to hold on to value of your home without depleting your bank account.
By hiring a knowledgeable and resourceful realtor in Chicagoland, you will have your own professional consultant. He/she can help you determine why your home may not be selling and give you more valuable tips for speeding up the process.
5 Ways to Add Value to Your Home
5. Hire a home stager, or consider ways to make your home appealing without getting stuck in the "all white" trap.
4. Improve the appearance of your kitchen by painting your cabinets or adding a new stain.
3. Sometimes you can avoid major kitchen and bathroom remodeling if you are ready to sell. Instead, highlight the existing pleasant features by taking on less expensive updates such as installing new lighting, faucets, mirrors, nozzles and cabinet doorknobs. You'll may be surprised how big an impression these small, relatively inexpensive updates can make.
2. Create a visual representation of how a space can be utilized. For instance, if you have a large patio, add a small table set and decorate it comfortably to allow viewers to imagine themselves enjoying this space.
1. Have a welcoming and "home-y" walkway. An inviting entrance can set the right tone. Make sure your landscaping is fresh and appealing.
For more real estate tips or to view homes for sale in Chicagoland, visit Bob's Website and conduct your own Chicagoland property search.
Realtor in Carol Stream
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Monday, March 7, 2011
Chicago and its surrounding suburbs is one of the greatest cities in America. It has a well known history and has had steady population growth. Chicago is large in size, but is remarkably organized. It’s main neighborhoods offer a wide variety of diversity. It can be assumed that a top reason that so many seek real estate here is due to the green life available. Hundreds of buildings are implementing the new standards and winning Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design certification (LEED). Not only these buildings save up a lot of energy but they also have nice green rooftops with vegetation making them look unique.
As previously mentioned, Chicago is a large city. If you are planning to move here you cannot simply come here scout a place you would like to buy and buy it. There are hundreds of places on sale in all the different neighborhoods of the city and suburbs. You will have to be extremely lucky to be able to do this job yourself. When it comes to real estate, no one should be reliant upon luck alone. In order to be fully prepared, you will need to talk to a realtor or real estate agent in Chicagoland. Local real estate agents know the market and can help you find what you are looking for.
A real estate agent in Addison, Ilinois, Bob Rizza has a great history and line of satisfied customers behind him. He can help you make the home of your dreams a reality. The only thing you need is to tell your Addison Illinois realtor your budget and what are you looking for. Addison IL real estate agents like Robert Rizza have worked the market for decades and can understand your needs, so they will see all the houses on the market and suggest to you only the ones that are within the parameters you specified. This way you won’t waste your valuable time on going from place to place.
Home Property Search in Chicagoland